Friday, July 3, 2009

Okay Seriously?!

So I was on youtube a minute ago looking up some new post hardcore bands and YOU ALL FUCKING SUCK IN MUSIC TASTE! ALL OF YOU! Here is the decent post hardcore bands. Top 15
15. Eyes Set to Kill- Pure White Lace
14.
Choidos- Lexington (Johnny Pea-Pot With a Monkey Face)
13. UnderOath- Writing on the Walls
12. Zap Em Dead Bartholomew- Computer Says No
11. Scary Kids Scaring Kids- My Darkest Hour
10.
The Used- I Caught Fire
9. I Set My Friends On Fire- But the NUNS Are Watching
8.
Hopes Die Last- I Belong to the Skies
7. Hawthorne Heights- Saying Sorry
6. Escape the Fate- Not Good Enough For the Truth in Cliche or The Gulliotine
5. Secret & Whisper- Lovers or Werewolves (Werewolves is piano song)
4. Drop Dead, Gorgeous- Dressed For Friend Requests
3. Alesana- Ambrosia
2. From First to Last- Shame Shame or
1. A Skylit Drive- Eva the Carrier OR Its Not Ironic, Its Obvious
KLTIOADJ
There. Good music. Now go look it up

No comments:

Post a Comment