Thursday, July 2, 2009

Interesting.... Thanks TSIOO

Hahaha! Robert Pattinson (or however you spell it) , also known as Edward Cullen from the movie, Twilight and upcoming New Moon AKA Count Fagula, has picture on the internet of him after a fight and from the looks of it, he got the living shit kicked out of him. Also, if you aren't a teenage girl from the ages of 12 to 18 and live under a rock, go look up The Sky Is Our Oceans review, Breaking the New Moon of the Twilight's Eclipse, about the Twilight... Ahem... Series? And how bad it sucked ass. Also, I'm sick of everyone saying he's SOOOOO HOT!!! Yeah. He's an actor. He's supposed to be hot. And you don't see me going around going OMG OMG OMG MEGAN FOX IS SO HOT AND I'M GOING TO SEE THE SHIT TRANSFORMERS ATTACK OF A CLICHED SUBTITLE JUST TO PRETEND ITS GOOD FOR HER!!!! I'm not saying Twilght is bad.... Oh wait. Yes i am. And yes, I didnt read just the few pages i read the ENTIRE FUCKING SERIES! And yes, even I liked it in the beginning. But then i reread it and then I realize how much of a shit writer Stephanie Meyer is. Yeah i think i just gave a review on Twilight but whatever. It deserves just one more bash on the internet.

KTLIOADJ
Go die, Count Fagula. I hope you run into a real vampire and get eaten. Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment