Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Brokeyncyde.........

(UPDATE: 10-08-2009)
I have tried many times to give this band a chance.. Because many people actually like them. Still suck as hard as when I first heard them. Makes me puke a little in my mouth then swallow. Die scene kids, die.

Yeah.... I listened to the hardcore band Brokencyde, the song Bree Bree. They suck so hard that I cant even begin to describe it. Seriously! Their pig squealing sounds like a dying cat, and not in the good way. I mean there is nothing wrong with being original, but they took it a little bit too far.
If you want real pig squealing, or breeing if you may, go look up Job For A Cowboy or Despised Icon.
I do like the way they combine hip hop-ish music and hardcore singing but it kinda reminds me of white boys trying to be gangsta. There is nothing wrong with the music just the, and I use this term lightly, singing and the lyrics. I mean come on, repeating nigga over and over again is just plain annoying as is they way that they use improper grammar. It just sucks. Oh and by the way I have a copyright on my name so if you steal it. I will find you.
KTLIOADJ
Deuce

No comments:

Post a Comment