Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fuck the System

Hello, Internet. I believe this is going to be a wonderful relationship. LIE. If you can stand my pessimistic attitude and don't mind me bashing every mainstream idea you have then maybe, just maybe, we could have a one night stand or two. Yeah. Fuck the system but don't fuck System of a Down. Because you just might get fucked back. Yes. This is probably one of the best (sort of) known bands out there. I mean tracks like Fuck the System, Chop Suey!, and Sugar just make me want to touch myself. Yes, I am serious. This band has been around since '99 and no, I have not been listening to them since then. I started listening to them about two years ago when a longtime friend of mine and I met up and she introduced me. The first song I heard was Fuck the System and i was instantly in love, but i didn't quite know it yet. I maybe heard a few more tracks but then i head Chop Suey! from TSIOO also known as Phil Jordan, one of my other longtime friends, and I was just mesmerized by Serj Tankian's vocals. I mean seriously who can go near rap-speed and then sing a melody and scream his fucking brains out?! Besides me i mean? Nah, I'm joking. But yes, Serj Tankian is one of my heroes. Between his godly vocals and his AMAZING lyrics he even LOOKS psycho. And they're guitarist, 0oh yes. I am a huge fan of tattoos and he looks possessed, another plus. But then I heard the terrible news that SOAD broke up. I nearly cried when I heard that. But then i heard Serj Tankian has a solo project, so I looked that up. And I saw the music video Empty Walls and I was so glad that Serj Tankian was back in the music biz and keeping us all entertained with his voice and top hat. Also, another thing about SOAD, they are so anti-government, as am I, so its like the band is something I believe in! Finally! All they need is a pure-atheism band and I'll be happy. Oh wait. Suicide Silence. My bad guys I forgot. Also there is a rumor going around that SOAD might get back together in 2010 for a reunion tour. I have no idea if that's true but I hope so. Oh and STEAL THIS ALBUM, hilarious name. Keep on rocking guys. We all love you and hope you do get back together.

KLIOADJ
Another faithful review that no one will read. Teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment