Thursday, July 2, 2009

Soulja Boy Tell 'Em That You Cant Sing

First off, I would like to say that I do not, DO NOT, hate rap or hip-hop. I do however, hate this so called Soulja Boy. So he got famous on the internet, from his song, Crank Dat Soulja Boy. C'mon dude. Seriously you can't even spell out the word "that"? I guess the song is catchy and maybe other people like it but well all the hundreds of spin-offs Crank Dat Calvary Kid, Crank Dat Spiderman etc. just pisses me off. Yeah and his second album souljaboytellem.com?! What the fuck kind of album name is that? I mean its a WEBSITE! A fucking URL! You know what, keep repeating the same thing over and over again until you throw up, but me, for one, aren't going to put up with this bullshit anymore. If I so much as hear Kiss me thru the phone again, I'll be looking for a rope, a chair, and an instructional DVD on how to tie a noose. Oh and the sunglasses, GAY! Yep. Even though the conformist fucks wear them, I for one and all my friends won't. So fuck you. And I guess this really wasnt much of a review as per se a rant but really, no one cares. And I wouldn't listen to Soulja Boy for a fucking Klondike bar, even with their thicker more chocolaty shells! (I better be getting paid for this -.-)
KTLIOADJ
Tell 'Em I'll be leaving now
P.S. If you get a package on the mail that the sender says KTLIOADJ, please, PLEASE open it. Do us all a favor. And die. I cannot stress this enough. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment