Monday, October 19, 2009

Goosebumps Fantasies

Okay, so, I got grounded last night. Yeah. I know. Surprising huh? (Heavy sarcasm) SO, considering that I can still use the computer, I most likely will be doing a lot of reviews, working on getting more followers, hell, even just views. Because, hey, doesn't every "emo" kid need attention? Today, I will be telling you guys about the Metalcore band Dr. Acula (scroll down dumbass)

Dr. Acula, like I said before, is a metalcore/progressive metal/deathcore band from Long Island, New York. Their first album was labeled Chillogy EP, their second S.L.O.Bology (or Silver Lipped Operator of Bullshit) and their third, Below Me. First off, I would like to say that all their songs are named after Goosebumps books by R. L Stine. I am a huge fan of Goosebumps so I noticed that immediately. They really don't take themselves too seriously but I honestly love them. Chillogy was a good CD and Slobology was AMAZING! Then.... Like all good bands, the lead singer left, went to another band, quit that band, and went back to school. The new singer is OKAY, but I like the old one better, considering that the new one sounds the SAME as every other Metalcore band out there (plus he can't pig squeal for SHIT). So Below Me, even with its hilarious name, went down the drain. I'm not absolutely sure about the lead singer leaving, I have heard a hundred rumors, like he died, can't sing anymore, etc., but I'm pretty sure this one is plausible.

Their songs are really short, which is one thing I don't like about this band, and another thing is, they repeat the same line over and over again. But that's whatever, I guess, considering I'm really picky in music and this band fits MOST of the bill. Well, kiddies, that's all for today. Have a TERRIBLE DAY

KTLIOADJ
I COMMAND YOU IN THE NAME OF LUCIFER TO SPREAD THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT
Oh. My. God!

No comments:

Post a Comment