Saturday, October 10, 2009

SONNY FTW AGAIN!

Hello, internet. I wish to convey to you the most crazy/beautiful thing that has entered my ears for a long, long time. This artist has been a very favorite for about three, four years. He was in a post-hardcore band named From First to Last, his new stuff is a bit more mellow, its a bit ambient/classical/electronica. He also has a side project called Skrillex, his DJ alias, and I am the first to say that I don't really like a lot of electronic music (probably because I can't dance but that doesn't matter) but for once, I have to say, that even without his incredible voice, he can still make me want to innovate and broaden my music horizons. It's a huge difference from what you'd expect from the ex-frontman of a screamo band but, hey, if its good, dance. (Just don't break anything.... Like the floor, I for one, have this huge hole in my bedroom-Ah forget it)

Mr. Sonny Moore, keep up the good work and doing what you do. And if you ever get the chance, a Skrillex album would make my day. Or maybe a month. ^^

Back to the readers, if you want to check out his music I'm posting a link as usual, but beware, kids, to get your minds blown. I strongly suggest the songs Shapeshift (HORSE THE BAND REMIX) or Slats Slats Slats.

KTLIOADJ
To play us out? What DOES that mean??
Ahh I'm too white to figure it out.
Oh, and check out my review of the ORIGINAL band Sonny and the Blood Monkeys in an earlier post.
www.myspace.com/skrillex

No comments:

Post a Comment