Sunday, October 11, 2009

Contradictions

Today, I listened to Katy Perry's I Kissed A Girl. FML.
(If you got that joke, you spend way too much time on the internet)
Yeah, feel sorry for me. I know its on the radio all the time but c'mon people! You actually like this garbage? I guess men hear something about girl on girl action and get happy so that's where her ratings come from, but seriously? Hot 'n cold? All that song is composed of is opposites and a few catchy lyrics! Good job, Katy Perry you FINALLY learned your opposites! Well, I for one, learned it in fucking kindergarten but you don't have time for school when you're selling sex to men through music. Fuck you, Katy Perry, FUCK YOU! Might as well slap a penis on her and call her Lady GaGa.

I will, however, give you props for the song "Ur so gay" which makes fun of metrosexual guys. But if you hate them so much then why did you date one? You make no sense to me. Back to kindergarten for the famous singer. Kindergarten or rehab... your choice.

KTLIOADJ
Keep it right and keep it tight.
But not you Lada GaGa.
Make 'em loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment