Saturday, August 29, 2009

I can't think of some fancy title

So in a few day's time, I MIGHT be auditioning for a new band. Right now, I have no clue what EXACT sub-genre they are but I'm pretty sure it's around screamo/metal. I will be trying out for the lead singer position, scream vocals mostly. I may do some singing...... A friend of mine tells me I can sing, but I'm not so sure. So yeah. I have NO idea what the band is called and I only know these guys through my mother (I KNEW she was good for SOMETHING) and I know they have a big history around the Seattle area where they used to live. Here is the "track record" per se, of this band. (I hope this wasn't a lie)
Opened up for Hawthorne Heights
Played with AIDEN
Opened for Atreyu
Grew up with Fall of Troy
Played in On the Last Day (Which I plan on googling later today)

On another note, a good friend of mine, Riaru Jones or TSIOO, is writing a novel on him and I, after the zombie apocalypse (which we just had a talk about just for "what if" purposes, Hey what can I say? We were bored), it's called Z-Day. It's told in the point of view in the new recruit of our group called Road to Dawn. I don't want to give out more information before he's actually finished but I'm really excited about reading it. So if you want to check out his blog, he does video games, movies, etc reviews. I'll post the link after the signature KTIOADJ.

In the near future, I will be reviewing a few little known bands, they will go in any particular order, whichever I feel like doing first.
Dr. Acula
Us, From Outside
Uprise of the Fallen
Skrillex
The Color of Violence



KTIOADJ
The rot between your legs
the faces that we cloak
(Sonny for the win)
theskyisourocean.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment